Heather Lockaby from Timeless Events in Greenville SC gives couples a lot to think about as they are planning their wedding.
Check out our latest episode for the best tips to consider in your wedding planning journey!
Weddings from the Pros is Proudly Sponsored By
The story usually goes something like:
Girl meets boy
Girl falls in love
Girl says yes
Then the girl feels the weight of the world when she realizes all the tough decisions she has to make in planning the wedding of her dreams
I’ve seen it so many times – when talking with couples, most are surprised at how tough it is to plan a wedding… but it doesn’t have to be. There is a special kind wedding professional that can help you navigate the wedding landscape!
Heather Lockaby joins Kennedy and me in the studio today to talk about her best insider tips for brides as they’re working to plan their wedding. We also talk a little about why it’s a great idea to find a planner you love and trust in their experience when designing the perfect day for you and your fiance.
Some of the topics we cover in the episode…
- The role of a wedding planner and how a great wedding planner can craft your dream wedding
- The most common kinds of planners and coordinators available to couples
- What questions you should ask when interviewing potential wedding planners for your wedding
- How a great planner can end up saving you money on your wedding
- How wedding planners and other wedding pros work with each other to create a memorable experience for couples and their guests
Connect with Nathan
Connect with Kennedy K.
Connect with Heather Lockaby and Timeless Events