You’re going to love this podcast episode! We loved chatting with Megan and talking about the all too common struggle of deciding what music to pick for your wedding day.
Trying to choose the tunes for your special day can be a daunting decision. Should you pick a DJ? A live band? Maybe a family friend has offered to perform?
Balancing the musical desires of the bride and groom as well as the guests can be tricky, and the options can seem overwhelming. Luckily, Megan Johnson and her team of talented musicians are here to make those decisions much easier. The instrumental offerings that Carolina Music Planner provides are incredible. The violin, cello, harp, guitar, mandolin, and piano are just a few of many options.
Before creating Carolina Music Planner, Megan grew up performing with the Beaufort Chamber Orchestra and received a Bachelor’s Degree in Cello Performance. She has performed with very talented individuals in the music industry, and really knows what she’s talking about.
Stay tuned for Part 2 of our podcast coming out next week, where we continue our conversation with Megan and her exciting upcoming elopement. You’ll hear some great stories about her, her family, and her planning process – you don’t want to miss it! But for now, check out Part 1 below. Enjoy!
Weddings from the Pros is Proudly Sponsored By
Some of the topics we covered in the episode…
- How Megan guide’s people into discovering what it is they’re looking for on their wedding day
- DJ’s vs. live music for your cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception
- The importance of timing on your special day, and how live music can really work in your favor to savor sweet moments
- Maneuvering around unexpected weather situations
- Misconceptions that live music is only heavily classical music, and a DJ is the only way to get current tunes
- The flexibility live bands have to personalize your favorite songs
- The combination of instruments that are requested the most
Connect with Megan Johnson & Carolina Music Planner
Connect with Kennedy K.
Connect With Nathan
Did you enjoy this episode? let us know in the comments!