As a wedding photographer in Greenville SC, I’ve seen how great makeup can not only help a bride look her best, but feel incredibly confident on her wedding day.
In today’s show, Kennedy and I dive deep into hair and makeup on your wedding day with Andie J from Blushwork Studio. Andie’s passion for helping brides look and feel beautiful is second to none – we had such a great time learning from her experiences in wedding and commercial work.
We cover all the essentials – from great skin care… to different make up options… to current hair/makeup trends. Whether you’ve found your makeup artist or not, this is an episode you don’t want to miss!
Weddings from the Pros is Proudly Sponsored By
Some of the topics we cover in the episode…
- Skin care routines that brides should think about MONTHS leading up to the wedding day
- Why trial runs for hair/makeup are a good idea
- Andie’s take on natural vs. glam
- Current trends for wedding day hair and makeup
- 3 BIGGEST mistakes brides make when it comes to hair and makeup
- What airbrush make up is and how it’s different
- Tips for brides to maintain their look throughout the wedding day
- Makeup considerations for summertime weddings and photography
Connect with Nathan
Connect with Kennedy K.
Connect with Andie J. & Blushwork Studio
- Blushwork Studio Website
- (864) 249-3010 – Phone
- firstname.lastname@example.org – Email