Finding the perfect wedding gown can be an overwhelming and scary process! Vikki and Olivia from The Poinsett Bride in Greenville SC give tips that help brides get the most out of their wedding dress shopping experience.
Weddings from the Pros is Proudly Sponsored By
Going wedding dress shopping tends to be one of the most exciting parts of planning the wedding of your dreams! With so many places to get your dress from and so many styles and options to choose from, it’s tough to narrow down the perfect gown you want to be seen in on your wedding day.
Places like The Poinsett Bride in Greenville SC are so special because they know how to “speak bride” and help women navigate the challenge of finding the gown that looks amazing and truly reflects who they are as a person.
We also break down what makes a quality gown and things to consider when it comes to budgeting for your wedding dress and the importance of ending up in a dress that has been fitted correctly.
Some of the topics we cover in the episode…
- What makes wedding gown boutique stores like The Poinsett Bride different
- Current trends and styles in the wedding dress industry
- How to make wedding dress shopping an incredible experience
- Understanding the HUGE price difference in wedding gowns
- Best advice for alterations and budget
Connect with Nathan
Connect with Kennedy K.
Connect with Vikki and Olivia at the Poinsett Bride